Maple Leaves Forever offers a 25% “Thank You Rebate” to eligible purchasers of Native Maples.
Applications should only be made AFTER you check the availability of native maples from the nursery. Nurseries sell trees on a first-come-first-served basis, so order early.
Maple Leaves Forever is not a nursery and does not sell trees – we cannot guarantee the availability of native maple trees from any of our Nursery Partners.
Please review the different stock types of native maple trees that may be available from the nursery to decide which best suits your planting plans.
Rebate Applications are currently closed and will open for Fall planting on August 15, 2020.
The Fall 2020 tree planting season will run from September 23 to November 15 with a Fall Rebate Application Deadline of Nov. 6, 2020.
Rebate Applications received after November 6th will be deferred for Spring 2021 and the applicants advised accordingly.
Order early for Spring 2021 (i.e. September – February) for best selection.
To receive your “Thank You Rebate,” please read the Rebate Qualifications and follow the steps outlined below.
- Planting locations are restricted to single row plantings along rural Ontario roadsides, property boundaries, hedgerows and along either or both sides of a laneway.
- Quantity – a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 50 trees per customer per year.
- Size – trees purchased for planting must be at least 150 cm (5ft) in height
- Only MLF recognized Native Canadian Maple trees are eligible for the rebate. Applicants must purchase from an approved Nursery Partner from our provided list.
- MLF reserves the right to approve or decline applications at our discretion.
- Once approved, any modification to your original Application for Rebate must be made in print (email) to Maple Leaves Forever (email@example.com) prior to the purchase of Native Canadian Maple trees and submission of your nursery invoice to Maple Leaves Forever. Your Application will then be reassessed for Rebate eligibility. Failure to adhere to the Application for Rebate guidelines may void your application.
- Decisions to withdraw Thank You Rebate Applications must also be communicated to Maple Leaves Forever.
How to Apply:
- Contact one of our Nursery Partners to confirm availability of native maple trees and the stock types available before applying for a rebate.
- Complete and submit the electronic “Thank You Rebate” Application Form. We may contact you for clarification or additional information for the Application.
- Upon approval, you will receive emailed confirmation from Maple Leaves Forever.
- You order and arrange pick up or delivery of your trees from the Nursery Partner.
- Provide proof of purchase (copy of your receipt from the nursery marked PAID) to Maple Leaves Forever.
- You will then be reimbursed for 25% of the purchase price of the trees by mailed cheque from Maple Leaves Forever.
- Send photos of your tree planting project to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Maple Leaves Forever and its support staff are not responsible for the use, misuse, or damage caused by application or misapplication of information mentioned anywhere on our website or application materials.
Please Direct Questions to: (email preferred)
- Administration email: email@example.com OR
- Leave a message on our Toll Free Voicemail: 1 (888) 223-9181
A member of our team will return your call as soon as possible.
Thank you for contributing to Canada’s rural landscape by choosing to purchase Native Canadian Maple Trees.