Maple Leaves Forever offers a 25% “Thank You Rebate” on eligible purchases of Native Maple trees.
Spring Rebate Applications are now closed. Rebate Applications for Fall planting will open August 15, 2022.
Trees must be planted by May 15 for bare root stock, and by June 15 for balled & burlapped and container stock.
Maple Leaves Forever is not a nursery and does not sell trees – we cannot guarantee the availability of native maple trees from any of our Nursery Partners. Call your nursery to check availability of trees BEFORE applying for rebate.
To receive your “Thank You Rebate,” please read the Rebate Qualifications and follow the “How to Apply” steps outlined below (click titles to view).
- Planting locations are restricted to single row plantings along rural Ontario roadsides, property boundaries, hedgerows and along either or both sides of a laneway.
- Spacing: trees should be planted a minimum of 25 feet or 7.6 metres apart.
- Quantity: a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 50 trees per customer per year.
- Size: trees purchased for planting must be at least 150 cm (5ft) in height up to a maximum diameter/caliper of 60 mm (2.5 inches).
- Only MLF recognized Native Canadian red, silver, sugar and freeman maples are eligible for the rebate. Applicants must purchase from an approved Nursery Partner from our provided list.
- MLF reserves the right to approve or decline applications at our discretion.
- Once approved, any modification to your original Application for Rebate must be made in print (email) to Maple Leaves Forever (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the purchase of Native Canadian Maple trees and submission of your nursery invoice to Maple Leaves Forever. Your Application will then be reassessed for Rebate eligibility. Failure to adhere to the Application for Rebate guidelines may void your application.
- Decisions to withdraw Thank You Rebate Applications must also be communicated to Maple Leaves Forever.
How to Apply
- Contact one of our Nursery Partners to confirm availability of native maple trees and the stock types available before applying for a rebate.
- Complete and submit the electronic “Thank You Rebate” Application Form (APPLY NOW button below) before you order and plant your trees. Application Deadlines are May 15 for Spring Planting and Nov. 15 for Fall Planting.
We may contact you for clarification or additional information for the Application.
- Upon approval, you will receive emailed confirmation from Maple Leaves Forever.
- You order and arrange pick up or delivery of your trees from the Nursery Partner. Trees must be planted by May 15 for bare root stock, and by June 15 for balled & burlapped and container stock (by Nov. 15 for fall planting). Nurseries sell trees on a first-come-first-served basis, so order early (i.e. September – February) for best selection.
- Provide proof of purchase (copy of your receipt from the nursery marked PAID) and send photos of your tree planting project to Maple Leaves Forever at email@example.com by June 30 for spring planting, or by Nov. 30 for fall planting.
- You will be reimbursed for 25% of the purchase price of the trees by mailed cheque from Maple Leaves Forever. Rebate will be paid to the landowner only, not to an agent, landscaper or nursery.
Please read all the above qualifications and steps BEFORE applying.
PLEASE NOTE: Maple Leaves Forever and its support staff are not responsible for the use, misuse, or damage caused by application or misapplication of information mentioned anywhere on our website or application materials.
Please Direct Questions to:
- Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Leave a message on our Toll Free Voicemail: 1 (888) 223-9181
A member of our team will return your call as soon as possible.
Thank you for contributing to Canada’s rural landscape by choosing to purchase Native Canadian Maple Trees.